Friday, March 27, 2009

Am I my hero?

There's a hero, if you look into your heart, you don't have to be afraid of what you are. There's an answer, if you reach into your sould, and the sorrows you know will melt away...

And then the hero comes along, am I the hero with the strength to carry on?

I am. Or maybe I am not. I ask myself - there are so many things I want to do in life. Maybe I am just too greedy amidst this economic tsunami. To learn as many things as possible and to experience as many moments as I can. It is just too much in this current climate.

Maybe I am my hero. Maybe I might not have the strength to carry on. So what sort of hero is this? A hero without sufficient stamina or a weak hero to start off with? I might be my HERO. It has saved myself a victory. I looked ahead to see what's next for me to save. Amongst the ocean, I ask - what's my take?

No comments: