Monday, March 23, 2009

The SUN

I took this picture of the sunset recently, when I was on a holiday. It was beautiful and romantic. That sunset made my day and even my week. Afterall, holidays always manage to take me away from the realism. It will then inject a new life of energy before I come back to fight realism once more.

This perfect sunset scene remain entrenched in my mind. It was scenic and away from the bustlings of the city. The sky was orangy-red and streaks of sunlight beam its way through the clouds. My heart slowed to a steady pace & I felt calm.

Holidays, like the one above, are great for me. I look forward to traveling. The thought of exploring new places rejuvenate me. It is just like the SUN of my life. Today, I recapped how wonderful my recent holiday has been. Today, I looked forward to a pleasant next one. Today, my SUN has come back.

No comments: