Friday, March 06, 2009

Not excited for my holiday

I am going for my overseas holiday. I had this planned long ago. Afterall, I foresee that I need a break & the air tickets were cheap then. A 5 day trip away from home, cheap accommodation, value-for-money accommodation. It sounds too good a deal.

But this is the 1st time I am not excited for my holiday trip. I feel as if my mind is bogged down by work. I look at my list of tasks to be done, but I worry about the ability to finish them when I return from my holiday. I worked overtime relentlessly almost everyday. Yesterday I only left office at 11.40pm.

The holiday will do me good in recharging me, but firstly, I must learn to detach myself away from work. The thoughts of this holiday has dampened me. I can only hope that the afterthoughts of this holiday will lighten my mood.

No comments: