Thursday, March 20, 2008

Starting onto a new road

Today, my friend called me. We had a chat. He heard about the news - I have tendered my resignation. He was surprised - any one would be. He was one I can confide in; he was one who is a step ahead of me. He tendered his last year.

Leaving a job is never easy, especially the first one. I had been in it for 5 years. This job is comfortable, yet challenging; regulated yet enriching. I have learnt lots thus far. But I have to move on. I ain't getting any younger.

But the qn is what do I want to do in life. I have yet to figure that out. All I know is that I've decided to leave my current road and embark onto a new road - one that isn't even paved. I guess this is the start. In me lies my courage. Hopefully, this will give me insight into what I will expect in time to come.

No comments: