Tuesday, March 04, 2008

When looks are a weighty issue

I read a commentary in the newspaper on this issue above. It striked me hard and got me to reflect. I'm spending less time with my gf. Yes, I had been busy, but I realise that I did not make as much efforts as b4. I asked myself why.

That article gave me the answer. My gf has put on several pounds as compared to a year ago. And recently, she had a serious pimple outbreak. Who wouldn't want a slim and pretty gf? I guess it doesn't motivate me to go out as much as before.

Afterall, guys are creatures with basic instinct. In those primitive days, the best and strong guys get to choose the prettiest ladies for mating. As the saying goes, the fittest survive. Guys have since then, been taught to choose the finest quality to continue their offspring. I can't blame my instinct, but yet, I can't control my gf's life. So what can I do?

No comments: