Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Believe in the stars

I used to be sceptical about horoscope signs. But I still read them to keep myself in the fantasy realm. Today, I reflected on the truth in my the zodiac signs.

My star, the Libra, read like this 2 weeks ago:
Your mood is lower than you like,thanks to some wierd emotional energy that feels like a weight on your shoulders. There's good news though - when it lifts, you will feel totally renewed.

The prediction has much truth in it. I was gloomy and down. Things weren't quite right. There were a number of factors that led to this and other mood depressions that I can't account for. But today, I feel much better. The storm has passed. I took that in my stride. In addition to motivating my team this morning, I'm feeling the enthusiam that will last me the weeks ahead.

1 comment:

Gwen Goh said...

law of attraction. u get what u wanna see