Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My body is crumbling

Today, I worked hard at all. It wasn't my most productive day, However, considering that I wasn't in my peak form, it was commendable that I gave it all I have.

I was down with fever and cough last week. I have been suffering from sleepless nights. My cough was so bad that I was coughing persistently as I watched Angels & Demons. I felt a sense of helplessness. Random thoughts of 'escapism' filled my head as I wondered about the possibility of applying for no-pay leave. Dreams of getting myself away onto a beautiful beach resort keeps me apart for the harsh reality. What is my body and heart alluding to? Is my mind losing the fight? Or does it not understand what my heart wants?

For the past week, my crumbling body has been hinting to my mind. Are these hints or is my body weak?

No comments: