Friday, May 15, 2009

Many things can lead to nothing

There are so many things I wish to accomplish real now. Amongst the list of tasks are:
- clearing my work and projects
- reviewing my goals for 2009 and 2010
- creating my vision for Toastmasters club
- understanding my fellow toastmasters' needs
- planning for Toastmasters' retreat
- going to Europe (Copenhagen, Zurich, etc)
- a holiday at Hanoi
- going to my dive at Redang
- catching up on my news
- reading my storybooks
- monitor my finances
- pack my room

The list just goes on. The longer the list, the more in despair I feel. It has reached the stage of doing nothing, but just slacking around. Indeed, having too many things to do can lead to doing nothing.

Maybe my body needs a break. Maybe it is a sign from above that I had to break to go the distance. Will the break do me good? Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Only time will tell. The question then will be -'Is it too late?'

No comments: