Sunday, May 17, 2009

Connected or in love?

I had an interesting coffee session cum dinner yesterday with a friend yesterday. It was engaging because we talked on a range of topics for 4 hours. It was inspiring because we shared on our dreams and our motivation in life. It was lovely because we are open with each other about our take on each and every issue.

The session was memorable. Was it because I feel connected? It came across as a rare chance that I could find a companion that my heart could open up to. Maybe the fact that we share common interest and even values in life make the session so lively.

Or was it something more on the way? Was there a feeling of 'love' in the air? Afterall, such relationships always start on the basis of character compatibility. I admire her, for she leads with her life with gusto. I like her, for the way she challenges the convention.

Connected or in love? Or maybe I am just feeling lonely. Perhaps I have too much time on my hands that I think too much...

No comments: