Saturday, May 16, 2009

100 posts & still going strong

I am so proud of myself. When I started this blog, I had never thought that I would blog so consistently. But I did.

It started off with a conscious effort. I had to log onto this 'journal' of mine. I had to brainstorm and re-collect my thoughts. I had to re-align my confused and random thoughts. Week after week, it had turned into a habit to blog. My blog was my diary, where I sit down and reflect on the happenings of life.

I like this feeling about blogging. It had turned into a routine with a meaningful objective. For others, the objective could have been to update friends about their activities. For me, the objective is to re-cap and reflect about major thoughts that struck me. Only through such a process did I feel that I have led a more purpose-filled life.

Is this what they call ENLIGHTENMENT?

No comments: