Saturday, January 24, 2009

Drinking makes it Interesting

I have the thinking that drinking will not cure any sorrows. I am aging and it only makes sense that I grow out of my drinking habits. I had wished to lead a proper and priest-like life.

However, I had a wild night last Thursday. I went for a drinking session at Lunar (Clarke Quay). I was initially sceptical as I doubt my age & my new friends. But my doubts were unfounded. My friends were fun. The band was great. The club had 1-for-1 drinks.

I asked myself - DRINKING: good or bad? It depends. Drinking to get drunk is bad, but drinking to have fun is not bad. On a stressful week, it helps bring down the level of my stress-o-meter & restarts my next day on a better mood. Oh manz, I'm craving for my bottle of Champagne.

No comments: