Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My MBA Dream

I always thought of doing my MBA. It was my dream since 4 years ago, even when I was an undergraduate. I built castles in the air, on how I will get that title whilst being in NTU. I then started work and with that financial power, I researched on all the possible schools that offered MBA. It was only now that I put plans in action.

I have just embarked on my 1st module. I could have started in January, but my work schedule was packed then. Somehow, I turned out to be a wise move, as that Jan module was a 'killer' for most, let alone someone who have no business or accounting background.

Today is the 4th continuous day of lessons of my MBA. Hectic, yet enjoyable. I start to see my dream being fulfilled. I loved my MBA for the following reasons:
1. It will help me gain valuable knowledge and wisdom.
2. It will leverage me in getting an advantage for my next job.
3. I want to go UK, or even Europe, using Uni Of Nottingham o/s study module.
4. I get to network with all people & form close friends from all works of life.

I look fwd to my next lesson of MBA. The love for my dream will drive me through.

1 comment:

Gwen Goh said...

For the past 3 entries: U R searching for your destiny.