Thursday, April 12, 2007

IN PAIN - which part?

I went for dental yesterday. My dentist painted me the sad news which I din want to face. My gaps have widened and I need a longer time before I can remove the braces. I smiled back in agony, how can that be true?

She tried to tell me that age is not on my side. I am old. My teeth are rigid. On top of that, they tend to remember their 'old' position. She then adds that to minimise that, I will have to wear the braces for up to 3 years to maintain the 'new' position!

How can I smile anymore?

I grimaced as she changed my wire module to a thicker one. To my horror, the pain starts only hours later when I can't even bite off a prawn and have ulcers forming.

I am in PAIN. Is it just my teeth or are my mind and heart too hurt by my latest dental news?

1 comment:

Gwen Goh said...

The Pain is worth it. Just look at yourself NOW!