Friday, January 14, 2011

The need for setting resolutions

Many people feel that there is no need for setting resolutions. Afterall, they fail to achieve these dreams that were prescribed by them in the first place. I thought of giving a miss to my annual phase of 'Setting Resolutions', because my life was so busy that this activity has taken a step back.

But I fell into a mini-depression recently, for I felt a meaningless life that seemed to be going nowhere. Today, I decided that I have to give myself some small goals for this year. Add them all up, they might seem daunting but I know that achieving them would give me the sense of achievement that my life has become better.

Today, I set small goals in the areas of:
1. Family/Marriage
2. Finance
3. Toastmasters
4. Fitness
5. Personal Development
6. Work
Today, my life has already become better.

No comments: