Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My mistake & my friends

I made a blunder a couple of days ago. I accidentally sent an e-mail to my entire company. Well, that's the danger when U are a newbie. I was a newbie and nobody told me that leaving the 'TO:' field empty means that such e-mails would be sent to everyone.

Everyone received the mail. Even the dogs down the street got an e-mail from me. Thankfully, it wasn't a funny e-mail or a cranky one. But strangely, no one got back to me that the e-mail was wrongly directed.

I thanked my friends who told me about my blunder over supper. It takes guts to talk about this subject. Only through such situations, has allowed me to discover more about my new-found friends - who they are and their innate kindness.

It doesn't matter if I know just known them or have been friends with them for long. What matters is the bond that strengthens with time.

Today, I discovered my mistake. Today, I discovered my friends.

No comments: