Friday, July 23, 2010

Steadily happy

Everything in life has been going on pretty well. It might not be perfect, but I could rate all aspects of my life to be smooth-sailing. And that is why I think I have been happy in a steady-state for the longest period of time. Let me count my blessings:
1. My fiancee and I always enjoy planning and going for our holidays together.
2. My fiancee and I always enjoy dinners and coffees together.
3. My fiancee and I are still in the honeymoon stage of loving each other.
4. My fiancee and I are looking forward to spending our life together as a married couple.
5. I have moved up the corporate ladder, with a better-paying job.
6. My new job allows me more flexibility in planning for my personal appointments.
7. I have led my toastmasters club to the title of a President's Distinguished Club.
8. I have executed a club succession plan that would generate growth for the next year.
9. I have enjoyed the occasional meet-ups with my friends.
It's a 9/10 score. And things couldn't be better..... could they?

No comments: