Sunday, July 11, 2010

Despicable Me

No, I wasn' talking about myself. It's about the movie. I watched another animated film. I can't help it, if all the recommended movies are of these nature. Maybe children are the new target audience or the rest of the movies do not excite me anymore.

Despicable Me is 2010 American computer-animated film from Universal Studios. Its main character is GRU. He is a super-villian who is planning the biggest heist in the history of the world - he is going to steal the Moon. Gru delights in all things wicked. Supported by an army of mischievous little minions and armed with his arsenal of shrink rays, freeze rays, and battle-ready vehicles for land and air, he vanquishes all who stand in his way. That is until he met his greatest challenge: Not in the form of Vector, the world's  #1supervillain, but in an ironic way with three little girls named Margo, Edith and Agnes.
In the end, Gru finds out he can transform into a potential father. Thinking aloud, I believe each of us have a soft spot in us. We just have to figure out - where and what that is.

No comments: