Monday, May 31, 2010

A movie on LOSERS

I watched the movie - LOSERS some time ago. I used to blog at every movie I have watched. I reckoned I should keep up this habit. Afterall, it is an interesting yet insightful habit that I have.

'Losers' was a movie that my fiancee and I watched out of desperation. We headed for the cinemas, but all seats for Ip Man 2 was sold out. We could have not watched any movie. We could have chose to hang out at a coffee joint. But we made that blind decision to watch what was available. Losers was the name, losers was the film and losers become my name.

I thought that the movie was poorly constructed. It had a thin storyline, which the producer tried to stretch it with too many special effects. There were gaps in the movie which I couldn't comprehend. The good prevailed, as per usual; there wasn't much of a twist.

I figured that I became a LOSER for once by watching this movie. 10 dollars were spent for this lesson. For that, I learnt that one should always plan not 1 step ahead, but 2 steps ahead. Never venture into the unknown. Even it takes time to think through more facts, one should still do that. For once time/money/efforts are spent, there are often non-recoverable.

No comments: