Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The dream of a BREAK

Some people talk about their dream break. For me, I just dream of a break. I guess life has been taking a toll on me. I wonder if it has been work, my girlfriend or just the way I add pressure to my life. It doesn't matter. What matters is an outlet to vent it all out.


I vent it out by wanting a holiday out of Singapore. Some scenery and breathtaking shots to take me a new HIGH. I dun need cigarettes or drugs. Neither do I need tonnes of sleep or clubbing away. But can I get even get a BREAK?

I just dun seem to be able to get one.

I dun have a partner. My girlfriend doesn't want to go. I went for a holiday with my family in Oct last year. My sis just changed her job and can't take leave. My friends turned down my offer to coincide their leave with mine.

I want to take a break. But I do not know how to. My moods have been down because there's nothing to look forward to. I realise that I would always be in a much better mood if I have a holiday planned well ahead. It's like a goal to work towards to. It's like putting your efforts with a reward awaiting you.

I guess I just have to plan for one. Either I go by myself or I join some random trip and make new friends. The latter seems a good choice. Wish me success in doing it.

1 comment:

Gwen Goh said...

U r nvr alone my dear.