Thursday, September 13, 2012

7 Habits of Highly Effective People

I feel engergised after attending the course - 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. It was a motivational, soul-searching course conducted by an energetic and experience trainer. Then again, most trainers usually make participants go on a high after the course.

During the course, I asked myself many questions - to reflect on my current activities & to ask if I can make a paradigm shift in order to be a more effective young man. But the most important thing I learnt is not the knowledge from the books, the wisedom from Steven Covey or the pointers from Michael the trainer. To be a highly effective person - requires significant efforts to build new habits and lose old ones. I can say that I have learnt a lot. Though to have said that I have become a more effective person, I can also comment on that statement 7 weeks later. Hopefully, I take 1 week each to review and implement each of the recommended 7 new habits I will pick up.

No comments: