Saturday, August 18, 2012

Le Grandeur Palm Resort - Johor

We recently had a staycation in Johor. Instead of the usual Thistle Hotel, we tried a different place - Le Grandeur Palm Resort. I haven't stayed in a nearby resort for quite some time, hence I was looking forward to check out what it would be like. My opinion - It was almost everything you could have asked for in a resort. The only missing elements were the beach and the sea.
I liked (i) the spaciousness of the room - we had a king-sized bed and a balcony, (ii) the ability of check in early - we reached the hotel at 10.30am and were issued our room keys promptly, and (iii) the tranquility of the hotel - a non-crowded resort and the greenery, which included a golf course, made the stay a relaxing one.
I do not like (i) the bowling alleys - our game had to be stopped 5 times due to a malfunction in the alley machines, and (ii) the room service - it took some time before our breakfast was delivered.

No comments: