Monday, April 27, 2009

澄梅的时光

I was clearing my stuff when I stumbled upon a letter. It wasn't written on any white piece of paper, but on those arty A5 piece of note pad filled with flowers strewn as its letterhead.

It was a letter by my ex-gf. But it was a letter of complaint, whereby she would vent her frustrations on a piece of paper, about how insensitive & unloving I was. Afterwhich, she would go back to the sweet-loving gf that she would always be. I thought that it's a nice way to getting out those feelings. Afterall, it would have been more disastrous if she has kept it in her heart.

As I read, thoughts of regret filled my mind. I had ignored her feeling and had failed to see her concerns. She was voicing out how she really felt, but I had thought that it was just one of her many moments to air her thoughts.

In the end, I failed to treasure this long-term relationship. Regret filled my mind, as I asked - what if I had given myself a second chance? Would things have turned out differently? Was I too immature then? Or am I just reminiscing those lost moments?

No comments: