Saturday, December 13, 2008

Jolted by Bolt

Yesterday, I watched 'BOLT - the Super Dog'. It was an animated film about a dog who believes he has super powers to fight the evil, but wakes up to face the reality when he was accidentally shipped to New York City.

In his mission to get back to Hollywood, he realised that he no longer possess super powers. He was no longer SUPER. As he was about to give up, Rhino the hamster gave him a pep-talk. He said, everyone needs a hero - someone they can look up to, someone who can fight the evil and save the world, someone who can make a difference. Bolt is Rhino's (and the rest of the audience's) hero.

Who is my hero? Maybe I lost my hero. Maybe my hero is dead. Maybe I don't have a hero. Today, I realise I need a hero, or else my life will be a big zero. What a jolt that was from Bolt.

No comments: