Monday, August 11, 2008

My Ambition

Recently, I did some spring-cleaning and chanced upon an essay I wrote when I was only 12.
It allowed me to reflect upon 2 issues:
(i) I have a dream since I was young. The dream was ambitous, defined and yet motivating enough for me to put my best foot fwd when it comes to studies.
(ii) One of my values I behold is JUSTICE. Being fair and impartial is what I had always been. I had been a prefect. I have been a scout. I work hard to achieve things that I had wanted for.

Today, I ask what my dream is and if my dream has been blurred. Today, I ask if I still hold onto justice in a degrading society. This is unlike 1992. Today, answers are harder to find.

1 comment:

Gwen Goh said...

=) You will find your answers my dear. And this article is certainly inspiring. I rem at the sea port you fought for justice cos a lady cut Q and I admire that. Thanks.