Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Journey to the Center of the Earth

I watched the movie 'the Journey of the Center of the Earth' recently. It was a fast-paced adventure movie that was filled with modern visuals. It was about a scientist who believed and went on to explore the Center of the Earth with some leads on a possible entry via Iceland. In the process, the movie intirduced many sightings, such as dinosaurs and other strange prehistoric creatures.

For once, I allowed myself to be intrigued by the CGI effects.

We all live a real world. Fascination rarely works. And maybe that is why we do not daydream. Or is it just me? Am I taking life too seriously? Maybe I should continue to fascinate and live my life with the travels of the world. A journey not to the center of the Earth, but all round the earth. And maybe that is why my heart tells me Australia has to be my next sighting.

No comments: