Thursday, June 07, 2007

Loaded

I feel loaded. When people say that, you might be led to think that he/she is rich and has too much $$ to spend. However, to your disappointment, I am loaded with too many tasks. Burden sucht that I do not know where to begin. It will probably take 3 nights to clear them all.

There are toastmasters, MBA assignments, work & projects on hand. In addition, I have to give tuition on Sunday. Plus the 'maintenance' time I spend with my gf. Time never seems enough. A week consists of only 7 days, of which 5 are spent at work, 1 on tuition and 4 evenings with my gf. Nothing much is left for my personal space.

I need more time. How do I find more of such time? Some people are loaded with cash, with not enough pockets to store them. I am loaded with tasks, with not enough time to work on them. Regardless of whether I find enough time or not, I must not give up. Only a positive attitude will see me through.

2 comments:

Gwen Goh said...

letting go my dear

Gwen Goh said...

letting go my dear